Star Trek: Phase II. A mission to find ore and an encounter with a missing Federation starship leads the Enterprise to discover that an alien tyrant has set up her own version of Starfleet.Enemy: Starfleet is the sixth episode of
|Star Trek: Phase II episode|
|Writer(s):|| David Galanter|
|Director:|| Ben Tolpin|
with Vic Mignogna
|Guest star(s):||BarBara Luna, Paul R. Sieber|
|Previous episode:||"Blood and Fire, Part 2"|
|Next episode:||"The Child"|
Main cast Edit
- James Cawley as James Kirk
- Brandon Stacey as Spock
- John Kelly as Leonard McCoy
- Charles Root as Montgomery Scott
- Kim Stinger as Nyota Uhura
- J.T. Tepnapa as Hikaru Sulu
- Jonathan Zungre as Pavel Chekov
Guest cast Edit
- The episode features the ship USS Eagle (NCC-1697)
- Enemy Starfleet was released online on April 15, 2011 and for download on April 22, 2011.
- The guest cast member for the episode was Star Trek alumnus Barbara Luna from TOS: " Mirror, Mirror".
- Two of the principal roles were re-cast. Jonathan Zungre took over for Andy Bray as Pavel Chekov, and J.T. Tepnepa took over for John Lim as Hikaru Sulu.
|Star Trek: Phase II|
|Episodes:||Released: "Come What May" | "In Harm's Way" | "To Serve All My Days" | "World Enough and Time" | "Blood and Fire, Part 1" | "Blood and Fire, Part 2" | "Enemy: Starfleet" | "The Child" | "Kitumba" | "Mind-Sifter" | "The Holiest Thing" |
In Production: "The Holiest Thing" | "Origins: The Protracted Man" | "Bread and Savagery" | "Torment of Destiny"
|Vignettes:||"Center Seat" | "No-Win Scenario" | "Going Boldly"|
|Related Media:||Star Trek: First Voyages | Star Trek: New Voyages eMagazine | Star Trek: New Voyages podcast|
|Characters:||James T. Kirk | Spock | Leonard McCoy | Hikaru Sulu | Montgomery Scott | Pavel Chekov | Nyota Uhura | Vincent DeSalle | Janice Rand | Christine Chapel | Kargh|
|Actors:||James Cawley | Jeff Quinn | Ben Tolpin | Brandon Stacy | John Kelley | Charles Root | Andy Bray | Jonathan Zungre | John Lim | J.T. Tepnapa | Julienne Irons | Kim Stinger | Ron Boyd | Meghan King Johnson | Shannon Giles|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.