|Star Trek: Pioneer (STP) episode|
|"For Better or Worse"|
|Prod. code:||STP 5.49|
|Original post date:||2/3/0009|
|Previous episode:||"From The Front Lines: Blockade of Turcia"|
|Next episode:||"Torment and Woe"|
Stage 1 of Calok's evil plan begins.
Starfleet Intelligence Agent Peter Bradford is in the hands of Tyson Calok and his comrades. A squadron of Covert-class ships arrive, making most feel that the tide is turning. Norman and Tracy get married. And Calok initiates part one of his plot.
- Tracy Carson and Norman Craig get married.
- Kelsoe, Tuff, and Burt encounter Takaram on Deep Space Five.
- Admiral Kawamura is promoted to the head of Starfleet Science.
- Admiral Truman is made commanding officer of Starfleet Operations in the Oralian sector.
- President Korvin Mot considers making an alliance with the Romulan Star Empire.
- Rodney Brickenhouser suggested replacing Mot with Vice President Kaenar Korban to Secretary General Bill Jordan.
- Connor Burt is reinstated, promoted to Captain, and made the commanding officer of the USS Stefansson.
- Calok finishes his interrogation of Bradford, and leaves Ka'al with L'mar for the So'jan 3rd Command Group to prepare for the invasion of Minark.
- Roger Carson, Tracy's father
- Malia Boliou, Tracy's mother
- Brian Craig, Craig's brother
- Derek Craig, Sr., Craig's father
- Derek Craig, Jr., Craig's brother
- Elizabeth Craig, Craig's mother
- Haley Craig, Craig's sister
- Captain Hank Graham, USS Persephone
- Lieutenant Janice Pelar, Starfleet Intelligence
- Admiral Owen Leland
- Ambassador Rh'vaurek Solius (mentioned)
- Admiral Sudhir
- Colonel Ba'dal
- Secretary General Bill Jordan