|"For the World is Worldly and Such"|
|Original post date:||Apr 12 2015|
|Previous episode:||"Captain's Prerogative"|
|Next episode:||"Teaching the Next Generation"|
"For the World is Worldly and Such" was the ninetieth episode of Star Trek: Phoenix-X. The 3-part episode was first published on The Trek BBS forums, one part at a time and is completed.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Posting guide[edit | edit source]
|For the World is Worldly and Such, Part I||Apr 12 2015||PNX144_T002NA||Kugo isn't able to get the engine parts she wants, so the Phoenix-X investigates the source: Farius Prime.|
|For the World is Worldly and Such, Part II||May 30 2015||PNX144_T002NB||Night Seifer and Kugo transport over to the asteroid Yonada to try and find out what's going on.|
|For the World is Worldly and Such, Part III||Jul 17 2015||PNX144_T002NC||Seifer and Kugo try to stop Yelg's plans for bringing back the Oracle of the People, while Armond commands the Phoenix-X into battle against remote controlled asteroids.|
Background information[edit | edit source]
- This episode predates all Literary episodes that take place in 2410, starting with "Nightmare Anomaly" where Oroku Seifer is Captain of the Phoenix-X.
- The title "For the World is Worldly and Such" is a play on the episode title from TOS: "For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky", where the Fabrini are first introduced.
- This episode's subject matter as being the Fabrini was chosen using an online random number generator, based on the number of episodes in Star Trek: The Original Series. The number chosen by the generator coincided with the episode "For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky". 
- From Part I, the Orion, Ginyo, also appears in "Better Angels of Our Nature", where he is in command of the Orion corvette Hakkett.
- Part I was written before "Better Angels of Our Nature".
- In Part II, it is Wayfar's first appearance in Star Trek: Phoenix-X, in-universe-chronologically, but has previously appeared in Season 4's "Second Life", "Lazarus" and Season 5's "Better Angels of Our Nature", all which take place in the future year 2410.
- Part II was written after "Better Angels of Our Nature".
- This episode was previously labelled as a "trek" episode, and was re-categorized as an "episode" on May 31st, 2016.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.