|STAR TREK FAN FICTION|
|Harry Potter and the Fountain of Possibilities|
Harry Potter and the Fountain of Possibilities is a fan fiction crossover by William Raymer. Like its predecessor story, Harry Potter and the Return of James T. Kirk, this story attempts to cross the universes of Star Trek and the motion picture versions of British author J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter book series.
- 1 Main characters
- 2 Secondary characters
- 3 Episodes
- 3.1 Chapter 1: Discovery
- 3.2 Chapter 2: Investigation
- 3.3 Chapter 3: The Fire Inside
- 3.4 Chapter 4: Strange Happenings
- 3.5 Chapter 5: All Hell Breaks Loose
- 3.6 Chapter 6: Shin Kakusei (True Awakening)
- 3.7 Chapter 7: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
- 3.8 Chapter 8: Right from Wrong
- 3.9 Chapter 9: Honor's Blood
- 3.10 Chapter 10: The Truth Comes Out
- 3.11 Chapter 11 (Final Chapter): A True Destiny
- 4 Sequel
- 5 Canon
- 6 Trivia
- 7 External link
Chapter 1: Discovery
While en route to Earth for the groundbreaking of the Hogwarts Embassy, the USS Enterprise-A receives new orders from Admiral Kathryn Janeway: investigate a mysterious anomaly nicknamed the "Fountain of Possibilities." In the process, they discover the remains of the original USS Enterprise (NCC-1701).
Chapter 2: Investigation
The impact on the Federation of the discovery of the original Enterprise remains are explored as Harry and Ginny settle into their temporary quarters at Starfleet Academy.
Chapter 3: The Fire Inside
The identity of the mysterious passenger on the Jacqueline Dorsey is confirmed, and plans are made for his transport to the Klingon Homeworld.
Chapter 4: Strange Happenings
Harry, Hermione and Captain Raymer join Captain Klag of the IKS Gorkon for a traditional Klingon dinner, where Hermione shows just how Klingon she is turning out to be...
Chapter 5: All Hell Breaks Loose
A future Starfleet cadet from Hogwarts comes aboard Enterprise-A as the journey to Kronos continues!
Chapter 6: Shin Kakusei (True Awakening)
A team from the Enterprise-A attends a party Chancellor Martok throws for the return of Kruge to Kronos.
Chapter 7: Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Kruge overhears a evil plot between two who Harry and Hermione should trust.
Chapter 8: Right from Wrong
Harry and Hermione learn that the plot against them is even bigger than they knew.
Chapter 9: Honor's Blood
Harry, Hermione and Kruge prepare to travel back in time to begin their quest.
Chapter 10: The Truth Comes Out
Harry, Hermione and Kruge arrive in the past, and with their actions, they begin to change the future.
Chapter 11 (Final Chapter): A True Destiny
The true culprit behind the changes in history is discovered, and the seeds of the new timeline are sown.
William Raymer's Harry Potter/Star Trek trilogy will conclude in Harry Potter and the Great Ascension, which will tell the story of the events of what happened in the corrected timeline brought into existence in Fountain of Possibilities between the formation of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger's Soul bond and Harry, Hermione and Kruge's return to 2381.
The continuity of Harry Potter and the Fountain of Possibilities and the other stories of William Raymer's Harry Potter/Star Trek trilogy fully includes the following canon and non-canon works:
- Star Trek: The Original Series
- Star Trek: The Animated Series
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Star Trek: Voyager
- Star Trek movies up to Star Trek Nemesis
- The Best and the Brightest
- the Shatnerverse novels up to Dark Victory
- Star Trek: Omega Force
It also partially includes the following canon and non-canon works:
- Star Trek: Enterprise
- Legacy (game)
- Tactical Assault (game)
- Star Trek: Hidden Frontier
- Star Trek: The Helena Chronicles
- Star Trek: Phase II
- Star Trek: Grissom
- Star Trek: Defiant
- This story is based in part on a YouTube video entitled "Resurrection of the Enterprise" by Barry Chapman. Chapman is credited as the creator of the basic concept of the story through his kind permission.