|STAR TREK FAN FICTION|
|Harry Potter and Great Ascension|
Harry Potter and the Great Ascension is a fan fiction crossover by William Raymer. Like its predecessor stories, Harry Potter and the Return of James T. Kirk and Harry Potter and the Fountain of Possibilities, this story attempts to cross the universes of Star Trek and the motion picture versions of British author J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter book series.
Main characters[edit | edit source]
Note: Additional characters will be added to this list as they appear in the story.
Episodes[edit | edit source]
Prologue: "Year Two (The End")[edit | edit source]
The 2373/2002 Harry and Hermione learn of their Soul bond and the effects it will have on the rest of their lives.
Note: As this story is a work in progress, additional chapters will be added to this list as they are added to the story.
Canon[edit | edit source]
The continuity of Harry Potter and the Great Ascension and the other stories of William Raymer's Harry Potter/Star Trek trilogy fully includes the following canon and non-canon works:
- Star Trek: The Original Series
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Star Trek: Voyager
- Star Trek: Picard
- Star Trek movies up to Star Trek Nemesis
- The Best and the Brightest
- the Shatnerverse novels up to Dark Victory
- Star Trek: Omega Force
It also partially includes the following canon and non-canon works:
- Star Trek: The Animated Series
- Star Trek: Enterprise
- Star Trek: Discovery
- Legacy (game)
- Tactical Assault (game)
- Star Trek: Hidden Frontier
- Star Trek: The Helena Chronicles
- Star Trek: Phase II
- Star Trek: Grissom
- Star Trek: Defiant
- select elements of Shatnerverse novels from Preserver to Academy: Collision Course