|STAR TREK FAN FICTION|
|Harry Potter and the Return of James T. Kirk|
Harry Potter and the Return of James T. Kirk is a fan fiction crossover by William Raymer which attempts to cross the universes of Star Trek and the motion picture versions of British author J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter book series.
Harry Potter and the Return of James T. Kirk is succeeded by Harry Potter and the Fountain of Possibilities.
- 1 Main characters
- 2 Secondary characters
- 3 Episodes
- 3.1 Prologue
- 3.2 Chapter 1: When Worlds Collide
- 3.3 Chapter 2: Graduation
- 3.4 Chapter 3: Cosmic Thoughts
- 3.5 Chapter 4: Getting Underway
- 3.6 Chapter 5: Relief Mission
- 3.7 Chapter 6: Falling Into Place
- 3.8 Chapter 7: The Alliance
- 3.9 Chapter 8: The Ultimate Battle
- 3.10 Chapter 9: Honours and Rememberances
- 3.11 Chapter 10: You Are Cordially Invited...
- 4 Canon
- 5 Background information
- 6 External links
Main characters[edit | edit source]
Secondary characters[edit | edit source]
- Ron Weasley
- Hermione Granger
- Draco Malfoy
- Cho Chang
- Montgomery Scott
- William T. Riker
- Jonathan Archer
- Jean-Luc Picard
- William Ross
- Nanietta Bacco
- Kathryn Janeway
Episodes[edit | edit source]
Prologue[edit | edit source]
The starship USS Titan finds traces of Federation technology on planet Gamma Germanicus 7, an Earth-like planet in the Gamma Quadrant. They decide to investigate. Meanwhile, on the planet, Harry Potter, a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, proposes to girlfriend Ginny Weasley.
Chapter 1: When Worlds Collide[edit | edit source]
The away team from the Titan meets up with Harry and company and begins the process to recover the Federation technology.
Chapter 2: Graduation[edit | edit source]
Chapter 3: Cosmic Thoughts[edit | edit source]
Chapter 4: Getting Underway[edit | edit source]
The Enterprise-A sets out to rescue Captain Kirk.
Chapter 5: Relief Mission[edit | edit source]
After the Suliban assault on Earth and Vulcan, the Enterprise-A helps in the relief effort. Afterwards, Kirk and Harry go back in time to recover a key element in their fight to defeat Voldemort and the Suliban.
Chapter 6: Falling Into Place[edit | edit source]
Chapter 7: The Alliance[edit | edit source]
Chapter 8: The Ultimate Battle[edit | edit source]
Harry and Lord Voldemort fight to the death as the Federation/Klingon/Romulan/Dominion and Suliban fleets battle.
Chapter 9: Honours and Rememberances[edit | edit source]
A memorial service is held for those lost in the final battle. Also, a surprise awaits for two of our heroes.
Chapter 10: You Are Cordially Invited...[edit | edit source]
GG7 is accepted into the Federation. Meanwhile, Harry and Ginny become husband and wife as our story comes to an end.
Canon[edit | edit source]
The continuity of Harry Potter and the Return of James T. Kirk and the other stories of William Raymer's Harry Potter/Star Trek trilogy fully includes the following canon and non-canon works:
- Star Trek: The Original Series
- Star Trek: The Animated Series
- Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Star Trek: Voyager
- Star Trek movies up to Star Trek Nemesis
- The Best and the Brightest
- the Shatnerverse novels up to Dark Victory
- Star Trek: Omega Force
It also partially includes the following canon and non-canon works:
- Star Trek: Enterprise
- Legacy (game)
- Tactical Assault (game)
- Star Trek: Hidden Frontier
- Star Trek: The Helena Chronicles
- Star Trek: Phase II
- Star Trek: Grissom
- Star Trek: Defiant
Background information[edit | edit source]
- This story was inspired by the short film "Bring Back Kirk Trailer II," created by the Bring Back Kirk campaign.
- This story was written before the publication of the final two books in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and does not reflect any of the events of those stories.
- As indicated above, William Ross was included only in the FanFiction.net version of this story. He was replaced in the version hosted on the now-defunct FanLib website by Kathryn Janeway.