|Helen Elizabeth Oxford|
|Captain Oxford in Micro Hero form.|
|Actor:||Helen E. Oxford|
|Assignment(s):||Chief medical officer|
Early life before StarfleetEdit
Helen was born on April 5, 2222 human calendar time on Earth in Fresno, California.
- 2222: Helen is born on Earth in Fresno, California.
- 2240: Helen enters Starfleet Academy
- 2244: Helen graduates Starfleet Academy. She is promoted to Lieutenant. Her first assignment is the USS Republic as a Doctor.
- 2246: Helen is assigned to Starbase 4 as a Doctor.
- 2250: Helen is is promoted to Lieutenant Commander and assigned to the USS Defiant as the Assistant Chief Medical Officer.
- 2253: Helen is assigned to the USS Excalibur as Chief Medical Officer
- 2255: Helen is assigned to the USS Cochise as the Chief Medical Officer.
- 2256: Helen is promoted to full Commander and assigned to the USS Potemkin as the Chief Medical Officer.
- 2267: Helen is promoted to Captain and assigned to Starbase 134 as the Chief Medical Officer.
|Cadet||2240-2244||attended Starfleet Academy.|
|Lieutenant||2244-2250||assigned as a Doctor on the USS Republic, assigned to Starbase 4 as a Doctor.|
|Lieutenant commander||2250-2256||Chief medical officer on the USS Defiant, assigned to the USS Excalibur as the Chief medical officer, assigned to the USS Cochise as the Chief medical officer.|
|Commander||2256-2267||Chief medical officer on the USS Potemkin.|
|Captain||2267-||Chief medical officer of Starbase 134.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.