|USS Baldwin story|
|Original post date:||2003|
|Previous story:||"Shadow Justice"|
Summary[edit | edit source]
Log Entries[edit | edit source]
- Captain's log, Stardate 53006.5: We have finished an astrometric scan of the area and are currently analyzing the results. In the past couple of weeks, our search has been getting quite a bit harder.
- Captain's personal log, Stardate 53009.2: Baldwin has arrived at Deep Space Nine. The events over the past few days has lead me to believe that Section 31 is much more of a danger than I realized, and must be kept in check. The only question is, how do you keep in check an organization that has worked in shadow for centuries?
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story is a continuation of Shadow Justice.
- Patrick is once again held hostage by the enemy.
- Sara Jackson is introduced, killed, and resurrected. She would become Baldwin's JAG.
- Katia Leigh is also introduced. She also appears in "Home" and "Ronax"
- The title is a reference to the 1978 album by the band Journey
References[edit | edit source]
Allison, Sarah; Bennett, Laura; Bashir, Julian; bogey; Bratney, Neil; Deep Space 9; Ingrum, Patrick; Interphase cloaking device; Jackson, Sara; Leigh, Katia; USS Neosho; USS Pueblo; Rabb, Harmon; Ramesy, Andrew; Section 31; Sloan, Luther; USS Wasp;
[edit | edit source]
- Infinity Full text of the story, on the author's website.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.