|Original post date:||2014-03-02|
|Previous episode:||"Secret Occurrences"|
When a group of divergent Hirogen start attacking Starbase 78 and various Federation starships, the USS Phoenix-X is called to assemble its task force to deal with it-- but with unexplained behaviour, the Hirogen appear to be more than they seem. Meanwhile, Red investigates possible Starfleet communications before the Hobus star incident that happened three years prior.
- "I took a sick day to continue investigating the Klingon-situation."
- "You know, as Klingons, we just call them situations."
- — Red and Kortos
- Captain Cell
- Commander Seifer
- Lieutenant Commander Armond
- Lieutenant Commander Red
- Lieutenant Commander Kugo
- Lieutenant Kayl
- Ensign Dan
Starships and basesEdit
- The Phoenix-X's task force was last seen in "Loyalties, Part I & II". In those episodes it was called Flame Squad.
- Red's investigation relates to events seen in Star Trek, Star Trek Online's The Path to 2409, and Star Trek: Countdown.
- The title of this episode is a parody of Star Trek Into Darkness.