|Star Trek: Odyssey (fan film) episode|
|"Keepers of the Wind"|
|Writer(s):||E. Robert Dunn and Brian S. Matthews|
|Previous episode:||"Vile Gods"|
From the Hidden Frontier Web site:
Odyssey has struggled in the Andromeda Galaxy for a year. As Ro fights to keep his crew and ship together, a new potential ally emerges. But are the Alosians all that they seem? In the climactic season finale, Seram leads the Archein on a mission to capture Odyssey, while Caecus searches for his true identity.
- "There is a saying in the Empire: 'An altruist is merely a merchant who has not yet named his price.'"
- — Subcommander T'Lorra advising Ro Nevin on trust.
- "I will not play your games. If I traveled between galaxies, it was to be your death, not your dinner companion. Tell me what you want, or leave me be."
- — Subcommander T'Lorra, refusing General Morrigu's "hospitality."
- "You know, you're a crummy captain. You get us stuck two-point-five million lightyears from home, you fall for every trick in the book--"
- "That's enough!"
- "I mean someone could paint 'Hi, I'm a trap' on a starbase and you'd still fly right into it!"
- "I'm warning you, Lieutenant. Just calm down."
- "Oh, you're warning me? What are you gonna do? Sic your stupid Prophets on me?"
- -- Lt. Maya Stadi and Lt. Commander Ro Nevin, proving that heated arguments make excellent escape gambits no matter what galaxy you're in.
- "Can't you just make them go to sleep? Run screaming from their worst nightmares or something? ...Sorry, I don't understand Betazoids."
- "Believe me, nobody does."
- — Lt. Commander Ro Nevin and Lieutenant Maya Stadi, avoiding their pursuers.
- "What makes you think I want your voice in my head. It already annoys my ears."
- "She's here, Captain. Unharmed, and ungrateful."
- — Subcommander T'Lorra and Lieutenant Maya Stadi, on the first officer's safe return to Odyssey.