He was promoted by Brianna Reiss while on shore leave in 2387, after mounting a mission to resupply the Bouteina's stock of tribbles. Also, he obtained his cheating charter so that he could cheat in casinos on Malachor V. (RIS Bouteina: "Tribble Resupply")
His good-luck charm as a redshirt was the hockey puck with which he scored his 100th goal as a pee-wee hockey player. In addition, he was the captain of a makeshift hockey team as well as its best forward, when the Lyran captain Pilerk challenged the crew of the Bouteina to a "challenge of courage, teamwork, sacrifice", with his Wildcats to back it up, and the game being held on Christmas day. And, as captain of the Praetorians, he possessed three spare hockey sticks with the Montreal Canadiens logo on it. (RIS Bouteina: "A Hockey Game Broke Out", "Ultimate Wager")
Mizarh's hockey quotes
- "I went to a boxing match and a hockey game broke out"
- — Mizarh
- "Hockey is a very fast sport and very violent as well"
- — Mizarh
- "We Subytts don’t play too rough, unlike you. We Subytts use our speed whenever it is possible to play as such."
- — Mizarh to Pilerk
- "I mean, if you want to help us win, sweetie, you need to be faster when body-checking. But you only have three strides to do it."
- — Mizarh to Brianna Reiss