|Writer(s):||DL / Hawku|
|Original post date:||1998|
|Previous episode:||"Bio Level 4"|
|Next episode:||"Betrayal and Honour"|
"Pure Evil" was the tenth episode in the first season of Star Trek: Phoenix-X.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Memorable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Returning from.....well....from, you know. That other ship."
- — Kugo
Background information[edit | edit source]
- In the episode "Secret Shuttles, Part II" it is established that this spacial anomaly is called an Iso-star, and that it brought the duplicate Phoenix-X out from another universe. In the episode "Mirrorlyness!" it is established that this other universe is definitely the Mirror Universe.
- This crew would be later brought back to life in "Broken Pieces".
- Night Gotens' mirror duplicate, Night Gotens (mirror), loses his host body in an explosion. A Trill vessel from the original universe is called to give a host for the Gotens (mirror symbiont) duplicate. The Trill host is named James, and when he takes on the mirror symbiont, he becomes James Gotens, a Trill with an original universe host joined with a mirror symbiont.
- Armond's duplicate Armond (mirror) is vapourized by Daniel (mirror).
- Ensign Dan's duplicate, Ensign Dan (mirror) is vapourized by Daniel (mirror).
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.