|Star Trek: Pioneer (STP) episode|
|Prod. code:||STP 1.02|
|Original post date:||10/3/2002|
|Previous episode:||"The So'ja Incident"|
|Next episode:||"The Caverns of Eden, Part 1"|
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Commander Connor Burt gets a headache after Braxis and him survey a nebula. Soon he starts hearing voices and seeing things. The Dr. Walter McRoye is unsure what's happening to him. What it turns out to be is unbelievable.
Key events[edit | edit source]
Memorable quote[edit | edit source]
- "So, Braxis, I bet you're pretty excited about discovering a new nebula."
- "Exciting is hardly the word I would choose. You humans use so much emotion in your speech, it is amazing that you have achieved so much."
- "Logic is not the only thing in the universe that has helped cultures achieve things. Hey, even the Captain has emotion. Does that make him a bad, uh, person?"
- "The Captain is not the one we are discussing."
- — Burt and Braxis discussing exploring a new nebula.
Locations[edit | edit source]
First appearance[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.