Redjac was a non-corporeal emotional parasite that survived for centuries by traveling between planets and feeding on the fear he created by murdering woman in a serial pattern. Redjac required a humanoid host to commit its murders. (TOS: "Wolf in the Fold")
The being also found its way into an alien computer of unknown origin. The alien device was roughly two feet in diameter and had four protruding nodes. In 2270, it was beamed aboard the USS Bismarck (NCC-3225-A), where Redjac proceeded to murder most of the crew using a radiation leak. Several crewmembers escaped in some of the Bismarck's shuttlecraft. Captain Zach Banner beamed aboard the Bismarck and vaporized the alien device. (Star Trek: Eagle)
- Colin Creevey
- Freddy Krueger
- Haidar Farouk
- Jack the Ripper
- Blaise Zabini (reanimated corpse)
- Alien computer of unknown origin/ the USS Bismarck (NCC 3225-A)
- 19th century London as Jack the Ripper
- 1932 Shanghai China several women
- 1974 Kiev USSR 5 Women
- Late 20th century Elm street several victims not just female as Freddy krueger
- 2105 Martian colonies 8 women
- Redjac article at Memory Alpha, the canon Star Trek wiki.
- Redjac article at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki.