|Star Trek: Lambda Paz episode|
|"Religion To Do Good"|
|Episode no.||S2, E04|
|Original post date:||25th August 2010 GMT-6|
|Previous episode:||"Midnight Ride"|
|Next episode:||"A Cause of Greater Worth"|
After Doctor Aurellan Markalis appears to betray her colleagues, she rejoins Rhys Darcen and his fellow augments to learn their next move using a deadly biological agent. Meanwhile, Captain Limis Vircona's shuttle crashlands on a desolate planet. While awaiting rescue, she recalls her first mission with Starfleet Intelligence when she first became aware of the existence of Section 31.
- "Can you transfer power from auxiliary circuits or from some non-essential system."
- "Define 'non-essential'."
- "Anything not relating to propulsion."
- -- Limis and Lisa Neeley when the captain's yacht is on the verge of crashing into an asteroid.
- "I don’t plan on dying of malaria in this jungle."
- — Limis while contemplating how to send a distress call
- "Seamus is in really bad shape. I don’t know that he’ll make it through the night. Not even Vulcans would be as cavalier as you are being."
- — Markalis to Rhys Darcen
- "But how do you know you are not attracted to the same gender if you’ve never been in a successful romantic relationship?"
- "You just know."
- "I never believed that."
- -- Snežana Ilochko and Markalis
- "Before you start complaining, I just saved you from a court martial."
- — Neeley after slugging one of her subordinates to prevent him from attacking Limis
- Title refers to a quote from Thomas Paine's The Rights of Man (1791), where Paine stated, "Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good." 
- Sam Bowers • Rhys Darcen • Elim Garak • Grimaud • Snežana Ilochko • Ronnie Kozar • Limis Vircona • Charles H. Logan • Aurellan Markalis • Lisa Neeley • Seamus O'Dell • Ileana Roshanak • Rebecca Sullivan • Erhlich Tarlazzi