|Star Trek: New Horizons episode|
|Prod. code:||NH 1.04|
|Original post date:||3/31/2010|
Twenty six days later and the crew finds a sanctuary.
The crew look for a place to make repairs after their encounter with the Conglomeration.
- The crew encounter the Sanctuary Outpost.
- Zachary Beltram is revived from his coma.
- Lieutenant Carmen Gomez and Lt. Colonel James Morgan are abducted by the Administrator.
- "Can we go to warp?"
- "Not unless you want to get your insides turned out, sir."
- "That's not on my to-do list."
- — Morgan asks Gomez about the Horizon's warp capabilities, and Hutch chimes in.
- "Its how we react to such circumstances which truly reveal our character."
- — Admiral Thadius Rutledge speaking with Keller about the situation they are in.
- "Colonel Morgan suggested that I assist you with whatever it is you're doing, sir."
- "I'm supervising the warp core repair."
- "Supervising, eh? So I don't have to lift a finger?"
- — Hutch informing Keller of his purpose in engineering.
- "Sanctuary will send you a work log, please inform your crew to avoid areas under repair."
- "And when will you be expecting payment for these services?"
- "When repairs are completed. Have a good day."
- — The Administrator speaking with Keller.
- "Impressive, isn't it?"
- "If your looking for something to replace you, yes."
- — Morgan speaking with Gomez about Sanctuary Outpost's mechanical repair arms.