|STAR TREK RPG|
|Authors:||Shadow Fleet members|
Shadow Fleet, in its present form, was created in 2007 as a play-by-forum RPG though its routes can be traced back to another RPG called Task Force 10 from which it grew.
- The Operations & Support Command is tasked with managing the fleets organisation structure, comprising the Task Forces, Task Groups and individual SIMMs. It is headed by a Vice Admiral, with the senior Task Force Commander, a Rear Admiral, acting as his/her Executive Officer.
- The Personnel & Training Command oversees all applications to Shadow Fleet and manages the Shadow Fleet Academy, fleet discipline, leaves of absence and recruitment. Again, this command is managed by a Vice Admiral, with a Rear Admiral as Executive Officer.
Shadow Fleet currently has six active shipboard roleplays, or "SIMMs", each with a full compliment of crew. The fleet also has one Earth Spacedock type Starbase, which is a central hub of activity, but the Shran is the flag ship of the fleet.
Task Force 10Edit
- Task Group Alpha
- Task Group Bravo
- USS Athena; Intrepid Class (Refit)
- USS Tempest: Galaxy Refit Class
- USS Challenger: Excelsior Refit Class