|USS Baldwin story|
|Original post date:||2002|
|Previous story:||"Good Will"|
- “Captain's personal log, Stardate 52932.9: We are currently docked at Deep Space Nine along with the Wildfire. It gives me time to talk to my sister and see what's going on.”
- "How is he, doc?"
- "I'm doing all right. I have to believe that Section 31 would like nothing better than to have a price on my head."
- "Apparently, it is 50 bars of latinum."
- — Patrick Ingrum and Julian Bashir
- "Captain Traficant, I presume. I've heard that you can be a bit extravagant when speech making."
- "Apparently, my reputation precedes me."
- — Harmon Rabb and James Traficant
- This story features a psudo-crossover of Harmon Rabb from the TV series JAG. JAG, like Star Trek, is a CBS/Paramount property.
- Patrick's bout with Section 31 continues with Infinity (Baldwin)
- The trial of the real-life James Traficant is referenced. Unlike in real life, a lawyer helps clear his name.
- This is the last episode of "season 2"
- Shadow Justice Full text of the story, on the author's website.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.