Plot[edit | edit source]
After the discovery of a possibly stable wormhole in the Estari system, Starfleet calls the USS Helen, one of the new Newton-class science vessels to investigate the possibility of a wormhole leading to the Andromeda Galaxy. Upon arrival however, the discovery of a Shaarot Dyson Net structure and a Shaarot vessel was alerted to their presence. Being forced to think quickly, Captain Selva ordered the Helen into the wormhole, but a transphasic torpedo caused a destabilization of the wormhole, causing it to divert to the Triangulum Galaxy.
Realizing that it would take them over 300 years to get home, the Helen nevertheless sets out to explore the uncharted territory and return home.
Themes[edit | edit source]
The primary theme is the attempt to return home against insurmountable odds, and sticking to Federation ideals at the same time. With a new galaxy comes new opportunities to explore.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Starfleet[edit | edit source]
- Captain Selva (Athenan Female)
- Commander Jaie Eroi (Joined Trill Female)
- Lt. Commander Waseri Tagai (Elaysian Female)
- Lt. Commander Eric Hernandez (Human Male)
- Dr. Tannis (Orion Female)
- Lieutenant Eric Hernandez (Human Male)
- Lieutenant Togri (Andorian Male)
- Lieutenant Drash Elia (Bajoran Female)
- Crewman T'lul (Vulcan Female)
Civilian[edit | edit source]
- Kaiya (Athenan Female)
Nadorian Alliance[edit | edit source]
- Rajeeck Riconte (Nadorian Male)
- High Toiel Kurmia
Sintaro[edit | edit source]
- Iwari (Edari Male)
- Coira (Kestani Female)
- Darish (Edari Male)
USS Chimera Survivors[edit | edit source]
- Solok (Romulan Female)
Triangulum Galaxy species[edit | edit source]
Episodes[edit | edit source]
- Episode 1: "A Long Way"