|STAR TREK FAN COMIC|
|Star Trek: The Animated Series Comics|
|Artist(s):||Kail Tescar and others|
|Author(s):||Kail Tescar and others|
|Format:||20–40 pages per comic|
|Medium:||digital + 3D|
Episodes[edit | edit source]
- #1 “Yesteryear”. An adaptation by Kail Tescar of the same-named TAS episode written by D. C. Fontana. Spock emerges from the Guardian of Forever to discover he no longer exists. 42pp.
- #2 “Nature to Eternity” by Charles Kelso Bramlett, Kail Tescar, and Raul Quiles Jr. Romulans. 22pp
- #6 “Home is not a Place” by Charles Kelso, Kail Tescar, Raul Quiles Jr, and Masao Okazaki. Flashback to when M’Ress served on the USS Exeter, during a mission to the Caitian homeworld. 32pp
- Special #1 “For Death or Glory” by Colin Moore. USS Enterprise and USS Exeter join forces to uncover a plot to start a war with the Romulans. 29pp
- #7 “Like Father, Like Son” by Kail Tescar, Kenneth Gleim, and Masao Okazaki. Flashback with Kirk’s father George Kirk and some parody advertisements mixed in. 53pp
- #8 “The Patient Parasites” by Russel Bates (author of TAS episode “How Sharper than a Serpent’s Tooth”), Kail Tescar, and Masao Okazaki. Flashback with Kirk’s father George Kirk. 43pp.
- #9 "Dearly Departed" By Charles Kelso and Kail Tescar. CGI Raul Quiles. Captain Jack Carter and Engineer Smithfield face ghosts from their pasts while Commander Tacket and Lieutenant-Commander Prescott struggle to free the Starship Farragut. Featuring the cast of the fan film series Starship Farragut. 47pp.
- #10 "Murder on Tuesday" By Charles Kelso and Kail Tescar. Dr. McCoy and Mr. Spock must solve a murder mystery at a galactic science exhibition. Comicstrip with pages being released bi-weekly.
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.