|"Starry, Starry Night"|
|Original post date:||1992/2009|
|Previous episode:||"The Burnt Child"|
|Next episode:||"Honor Thy Father"|
"Starry, Starry Night" is the second episode of the third season of Star Trek: The Prospect Chronicles.
- The original version of this story, as have all the other Prospect adventures, have been lost. The author is attempting to re-write them as fast as he can.
- This episode's title is the opening line in the Don McLean song "Vincent", which is sometimes called "Starry, Starry Night".
- There are three points in time covered in this story:
- The mission itself, which takes approximately three weeks; and
- Kari's opening monologue, approximately four weeks after the chronological start to the story; and
- Kari's closing monologue, approximately five weeks after the chronological start to the story.
Aguda; Alonia; Artisans caste; Athelstan, Jason; chameleon projector; Dionysus; Directorate, The; Drever, Jennifer; Earth; Enika; Enipian; environmental suit; Eriksson, Kari; Garrett; Goffan III; Goffan IV; Goffan system; Greene, John; Greene, Julie; Greene, Michael; Hahn Jun-Seok; Hermes; Hunter, Kendall; Jenchum; Jenchum battle cruiser; Jenchum shuttlecraft; Jenchum Suzerainty; Kaia; Lansing, Anne; Methia; molocine; O'Donovan, Justin; Painter, The; Prospect, USS; Radke, Bryan; Radke, Daniel; South Korea; Stratos, George; subspace weapon; Tedesco, Steven; Terias Provinces; Thelius; Thrall; United States of America