|STAR TREK FAN FILM|
Stone Trek was an internet-based flash-animated series, created by cartoon artist Brian Matthews out of his love for The Flintstones and Star Trek, following the unlikely adventures of the stoneship USS Magnetize (BCC-1701). What began as a series of humorous panels developed into a series that achieved a life of its own.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Captain James T. Kirkstone
- Mr. Sprock - Vulcano first officer
- Leonard "Fossils" RcKoy - ship's doctor
- Montgomery "Shoddy" Shodd - chief engineer
- Lieutenant Hikaru Silu - helmsman
- Lieutenant Uhearya - communications officer
- Ensign Pavel Chipov - navigator
- Nurse Christine Charcoal
Terminology[edit | edit source]
- Stoneship - A starship
- Stonedate - Timekeeping dates
- Insole engine - A slower-than-light drive, using engineers on stationary bikes
Episodes[edit | edit source]
- Flash plug-in required.
- The Deadly Ears - Part 1 - An accidental encounter with a pair of alien bees endangers the mission of the Magnetize.
- The Deadly Ears - Part 2 - It's ears vs. antennae as the Magnetize is attacked from a swarm of jilted alien bees.
- 20001 BC: A Space Oddity - Part 1 - The Magnetize crew is sent to discover the fate of a ship that set out to discover when the new epoch begins.
- 20001 BC: A Space Oddity - Part 2 - Captain Kirkstone runs into some "friends" inside The Big Black Thing, and starts to question his sanity.
- Star Trekkin' - In 1987, The Firm released a claymation music video of their song, Star Trekkin'. This was the Stone Trek version.
- The Caveman Trap - Part 1 - The Magnetize crew confronts a monster on a mission to deliver cruise tickets to a scientist couple on a desert planet.
- The Caveman Trap - Part 2 - The monster gets loose aboard the Magnetize. Is it deadly? Is it the answer to Kirkstone's dreams?
- Marooned On Tattooine - Part 1 - Stonefleet Command sends the Magnetize to rescue a fashion queen, and the bad guys don't like that one little bit.
- Marooned On Tattooine - Part 2 - Kirkstone and Sprock enter a contest to win prize money for spare parts to repair the Magnetize, but (as usual) things don't go as planned.
After capturing a Klingon convoy, the Stoneship got a copy of a holographic program depicting the show's set from the crew of the Magnetize, en route to the Darth Mall on Xita. (Star Trek: The Stoneship Files: "At the Soapbox Races")