Nomenclature[edit source]

Wouldn't this billet be called helm specialist during at least the TOS through Star Trek Generations prologue era? -- RTS2011RN (talk) 23:00, September 28, 2012 (UTC)

Not really, because it's the people in control of the flight control systems, not the person manning the bridge station. --Kevin W.Talk to me 23:19, September 28, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for clarifying. -- RTS2011RN (talk) 23:45, September 28, 2012 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.