This probably should be split into two articles, one about the ship and one about the sim. See the RIS Bouteina for an example, though both don't have to be extensions this page could be for one and the other (either (ship) or (PBEM) extension depending) and a note at the top of this page could be added to say, "This article is about the sim/ship, see IRW Laehval (ship)/(PBEM) for the ship/sim
Also given that the creator is a user here the info about the creator should be on their user page. – JayLR 09:15, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Since the Laehval is a ship I made up long ago, and is directly tied to the sim, I am not sure it needs a disambiguation. However, if you deem it necessary or prudent, I can make it happen!
- Done - moved to my profile. Great suggestion! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Caymen (talk • contribs) 0:30, 18 July 2010 (UTC).
- Is this the only article you plan to put up on this sim? Your answer basically will dictate whether you need to create articles on both the ship and the sim or not.
- Just some quick talk page pointers, this is the format they should be in, each different user's comments should be separate and the signature at the end makes it clear who said what and when it was said, using the signature code is the preferred way to do it (– ~~~~) as it inserts your username, links it to your user page and adds the date (in UTC). If you look under the edit window when editing you should see a box and in the top row you should see "Sign your name:", click the symbols next to that and it will be inserted in for you. – JayLR 07:40, July 18, 2010 (UTC)
- My plan was to just have the one page, with general info so people can follow what the sim is about, and then refer them to the website for actual content or specifics. This would be the same for some other sims that I ran in the past (need to get them in here once I get this Laehval page worked out) - they would just be "reference points" for people to look at? Caymen 00:23, July 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll just split them up to follow the Masamune model. I'll give them both a category called IRW Laehval similar to other ships. Thanks again for the tips - I'll get working on that soon. -Caymen 17:00, July 20, 2010 (UTC)