All of the original characters or developed characters for STAR TREK GRISSOM, have been tidied up, grammar and spelling corrected and pictures inserted. I would appreciate therefore if the copyediting for grammar, style, cohesion, tone and/or spelling mark could be taken off of them.
Thanks a million
- See Talk:Rebecca Sato. Basically all that remains to be done is, instead of saying "In the movie X" (because articles here are written "in-character"), state your facts and include the reference at the end of the relevant paragraph or section in parenthesis. See articles like Ro Laren or Timothy Sinclair for examples. Also, if you haven't already, you might want to read the Manual of Style - it would definitely help you pick up the basics of wikiwork.
- You can also sign your messages on talk pages with --~~~ (two dashes and three tildes), or hit the signature button in the edit controls. That turns into your user name and timestamp, like this: --TimPendragon 18:59, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
- It should be four tildes when signing so to include the time stamp. – JayLR 03:58, 15 October 2008 (UTC)
- Hey, this story sounds interesting. I like the approach. Hope you get it up and that it's a good read! (as in writing style) Nice site too. – Sasoriza Adm • Tlk 23:20, 16 October 2008 (UTC)
RE: Separating out episodes Edit
Do we want to separate out all the different episodes into their own articles?
I'd be willing to help out, if needed.
Thanks! --usscantabrian 22:39, June 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Just to let everyone know, I'll be helping out "clean up" and modify the Star Trek: Grissom pages to meet STEU standards, so once I have all the information ready, I'll try to separate this article out a bit more into smaller, more relevant articles.
- Thanks! --usscantabrian 09:37, June 14, 2010 (UTC)