Im the GM for this simm, These Banners at the top of the page, Would someone like to provide a list of things that are apparently "wrong" with my page so i can have the bloody things removed =] USSPegasus 17:13, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Lack of wikification (internal wiki links)
- Not formatted according to the style manual.
- Not categorised.
- Use of a unique sidebar instead of one the standard sidebar templates.
– JayLR 04:23, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
- To add to Jono's comments, you need to also revise the article so it makes sense. I've put a few links in, et cetera, but the first paragraph under "Plot" makes big leaps that readers who aren't familiar with the series (like me) have a hard time following. For example:
- "In 2405, the Federation starship USS Megaladon was conducting a standard sweep of the B'tran when it was attacked and assimilated by a Borg cube. The USS Apollo was later used in a second Borg stand-off at Wolf 359 and, as a result, was destroyed by the Federation starship USS Farragut and Task Force Omicron. The Advanced Starship Design Bureau decided that it would be in Starfleet's best interest to redesign the Excalibur-class because it was so quickly assimilated."
- Okay, I've got the Megaladon was attacked and assimilated. Where does the USS Apollo come in? We know how it was used and how it was destroyed, but were the Megladon and Apollo the same ship? If not, was the Apollo assimilated too? There seems to be various ideas planted into one paragraph, which can be confusing.
- Hope this helps a little... --usscantabrian 15:40, August 30, 2010 (UTC)
ahh, that would be a sort of typo, We had an origin story ready but while i set up the page i forgot the name. so i put Apollo. then when i remembered it i changed the name, i must have missed that. Im going to re write the whole article as soon as - USSPegasus
Major Update, Provide some feedback if there is anything else wrong with it -USSPegasus 15:41, September 4, 2010 (UTC)
Bump -USSPegasus 10:19, September 11, 2010 (UTC)