How do you think the characters should be listed (as a wiki link)?
Jame Kirk or James Kirk (NV) or something else?
That way there is no confusion between the "orginal" Kirk and the "new" Kirk.
Thoughts? --Sneg 18:41, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- No one has any thoughts on this? I think we should have two listings. One for "Canon" and the other for "STNV". Thoughts? --Sneg 20:29, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- Sounds like a good idea to have two listings. It would probably avoid confusion --The NCC Factor 20:31, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- Maybe we should just add additional sections to the normal character like what's done when a fic involves a canon character. As far as I can tell, this doesn't change the character at all but extends it and therefore shouldn't have its own article. --Kevin W. 20:43, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- So we've got seperate articles for Kirk and this might also work for Spock and McCoy but I can't see it happening for characters like Vincent DeSalle who's main article is already quite small so I think it would be best to change the less major character links to their main articles rather than have seperate articles for STNV continuity. Thoughts? --The NCC Factor Talk 11:40, 31 March 2007 (UTC)
Can anyone provide some clarification on the exact name of the actress who played Christine Chapel? I've seen both "Shannon Giles" and "Shannon Quinlan". – Sasoriza Adm • Tlk 15:28, 23 August 2007 (UTC)
- According to the end credits of "In Harm's Way" she is listed as "Shannon Quinlan" however, the end credits of "To Serve All My Days" lists her as "Shannon Giles". I would go with the latest name to be used, Shannon Giles. --The NCC Factor Talk 14:57, 24 August 2007 (UTC)
- Marriage, prehaps... :) --Luke80 20:06, 24 August 2007 (UTC)