|STAR TREK FAN COMIC|
|Medium:||Pen and ink|
- "Many Ships Have "Boldly Gone"... This One Boldly Stayed..."
The story follows the wartime destroyer Tamerlane, which, designed for a war that has long since ended, spends most of her time on patrol in a peace-loving Federation.
Tamerlane is drawn in a semi-manga style, and tends to have modern-sounding dialogue, both of which have caused a very mixed reaction in the fan community.
Episode guide[edit | edit source]
- Episode 1: "The Champion" (120 pages) released starting with Issue one on February 14th 2008. Issue two was released on September 21st, 2008. Issue 3 brought the episode to an end in Early 2010.
- Episode 2: "The Lark and the Nightingale" Released with one page per week starting in December of 2015.
Specials[edit | edit source]
- Omake 1: "By Her Reason Swayed" (20 pages) Released October 2006.
- Omake 2: "The Last Night of the Year" (12 pages) Released Early 2008