- For the original prompt, see: In A.D. 2410, War Was Beginning
|Original post date:||Jul 30 2015|
|Previous episode:||"Someone to Remember Them By"|
|Next episode:||"The Sound of Q-sic"|
"The Arrival" was the ninth "unofficial" episode of Star Trek: Phoenix-X and the seventh "unofficial" episode of the fifth season. It was the ninth Star Trek: Phoenix-X entry of the Star Trek Online: Unofficial Literary Challenge and was its only entry for the thirteenth challenge of those unofficial challenges. It focused on Captain Harley Menrow of the USS Crucial.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Menrow accidentally double-books his date-night, inadvertently causing his own no-win, Kobayashi Maru scenario.
Background information[edit | edit source]
- Commander Lara is the same XO from the USS Rune, under the command of Captain Blade. She last appeared in "Transphasic Meltdown", before that, "Dimensions", and, before that, "Possible Regret".
- This story implies there are charges being laid against DiaMon Cide for his actions at Vandor IV in "Better Angels of Our Nature".
- This is the first time Hatcha appears with her wife, named Elise in this story, having only once before been referenced in Season 3's "Crucial". Hatcha was determined to be female in Season 4's "Second Life".
- This story explores the idea Menrow is a ladies man, touched on in this season's "Someone to Remember Them By", based on his "likes long walks on the beach" profile from Season 1's "The Bajoran Trove".