|Star Trek: Pioneer (STP) episode|
|"The Boolran Eye, Part 3"|
|Prod. code:||STP 5.48|
|Original post date:||4/19/2008|
|Previous episode:||"The Boolran Eye, Part 2"|
|Next episode:||"From The Front Lines: Blockade of Turcia"|
The crew meets an ancient civilization.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
As Kelsoe and crew try to find a way out of the predicament they find themselves in, Tyson Calok visits the planet and makes contact with the Boolran officials. Meanwhile, Admiral Da'note and his colleagues begin to plot to secure allies that the So'jan’s relationship with Calok cannot control.
Key events[edit | edit source]
- The Coalition sign a War Treaty with the Di'gan Order
- Calok reveals more of the powers.
- Bradford is captured by Calok and L'mar.
- The crew learn of about the powerful Marduk, and witness a massive ship descend on the planet and destroy the capital city.
- First time in which Tyson Calok shows fear.
Memorable quote[edit | edit source]
- "You fear the dark, don't you? It frightens you, it gives you reason to question your faith. You obsess about it. The thought of it troubles you during all of your waking hours, and continues to taunt you in your sleep. I am the fear. I am the darkness. I am the harbinger of doom!"
- — Tyson Calok, as he reveals some of his powers to the Boolran priesthood.