|STAR TREK FAN FILM|
|The Lexington Adventures|
|Format:||Fan Film / Fan Fiction|
The Lexington Adventures is a fan film series taking place in the Star Trek: The Motion Picture era; more specifically, the series takes place after the events seen in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (2286-2287). The series follows the crew of the USS Lexington (NCC-1709-A).
The series is being co-produced with Blue Ghost Productions, Starbase Studios, and Vance Major Productions.
The first short film, entitled "Rise of the Tribbles", was released on YouTube on 9 December 2017. More short films are in the works.
- Captain Alexander McKnight, commanding officer
- Commander Brieanna Smith, executive officer
- Commander Angelica McKnight, communications officer
- Lieutenant Commander Jason Tovey-Whitfield, helmsman
- Lieutenant Commander Dawn Mathias, chief medical officer
- Lieutenant Commander Saavik, chief science officer
- Lieutenant Commander Sophea Bennington-Fox, chief engineer
- Lieutenant Valentina Tereshkova, navigator
- Lieutentant (j.g.) Kimberly Bautista, tactical officer
The Lexington Adventures is planning on filming their episodes following the guidelines set forth by CBS/Paramount. The production plans to produce and release both short films and full 30-minute films as time and resources allow.
List of films
|001||"Rise of the Tribbles"||10 December 2017||In the 24th Century, Captain Erick Minard of the starship USS Constar reviews a hidden piece of history from Federation history: the time when the Klingons and the Federation almost went to war... concerning tribbles.||Unknown||Unknown|
|002||"Bellum Aeternus"||11 April 2020||The crew of the starship Lexington encounters an enemy that has some new tricks to destroy the Federation.||Unknown||Unknown|
The series is also planning to release both novelizations of selected films and original stories set in various periods during the series.
The Lexington is the semi-canon Odysseus-class starship, designed by Todd Gunther and James Snaith. Her predecessor is the Constitution-class Lexington (NCC-1709); in this series, the Lexington survived her five year mission, was refitted, and decommissioned along with Enterprise in 2286. The old Lexington can be seen in the Starfleet Museum.