|"The Tilonian System"|
|Original post date:||2007-08-22|
|Previous episode:||"Fantastic Method"|
|Next episode:||"Forbidden Crossing, Part I"|
- "I completely understand, Admiral. Just the other day I was saying to GoyCho that space is the final frontier, and that these were the voyages of the starship-- Well, I don't want to bore you with all the details."
- — Armond
- As a rewrite, this episode maintained up-to-date formatting consistent with season 4.
- The episode was carefully worked around the original episode's text in order to retain episodic continuity. Text from the episode "Experimentalism" in which that episode also re-visits the original "The Tiloniam System" episode is also incorporated into the re-write version.
- The episode was the only episode in the 4th season to take place 10 years prior to any other episode in the season.
- This episode was previously entitled "The Tiloniam System: Remixed". And previously before that, it was going to be categorized into a separate series of episodes entitled "Star Trek: Phoenix-X Remixed" - where episodes would be re-writes of Star Trek: Phoenix-X episodes.
- The title, "The Tilonian System" refers to a twice-occurring joke within the episode where characters continually confuse the Tiloniam system with the Tilonian system. The Phoenix never actually visits the Tilonian system, but was originally supposed to.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.