It was signed two months after the Battle of Cardassia:
- The Dominion, Cardassians, and Breen swore never again to engage in hostile or aggressive conduct towards any Alpha Quadrant government or species.
- All Alpha and Gamma Quadrant species have the right to transit the wormhole freely to conduct trade, scientific or cultural studies.
- The Federation, Klingon Empire, and Romulan Empire would exchange ambassadors.
- The Dominion and Breen were to pay war reparations to the Federation, Klingons, Romulans, and Cardassians.
- The boundaries between the Cardassian Union and Breen Confederacy with the Federation were re-established.
Following the treaty, the Federation began assisting the Cardassians. (The Dominion War Sourcebook: The Fires of Armageddon)
Fan continuities Edit
As an indirect result, the Lyran Democrative Republic and the Lyran Star Empire reunited, even if only the LDR was a belligerent of the Dominion War. It signed the Treaty of Bajor while the LSE and the other Beta Quadrant powers, at the exception of the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire, did not sign the Treaty. (RIS Bouteina: "Days of Wine and D'ohses")