|Name:||USS Blue Sun|
History[edit | edit source]
In late 2374, the Second Fleet launched a number of attacks on the Dominion forces occupying Betazed. Due to the mental strain and conflict during the Dominion War, Captain Grady Glover stepped down as commanding officer and Commander Anne Glover was promoted to Captain with Lieutenant Bradley Coleman taking over as executive officer in 2376.
In 2376, Captain Grady Glover was offered a position at Starfleet Academy as a Director where he served for two years and given the rank of Fleet Captain.
After serving his first two years at the Academy, Fleet Captain Glover was eventually given the opportunity to open his own course of study within Starfleet where he received many commendations; Institute of the Year, College of the Year, Director of the Year, and received the rank of Commodore.
After another two years at Starfleet Academy, Commodore Grady Glover retired from Starfleet in 2380. It was not until 2390 that the retired Commodore returned to Starfleet aboard the USS Wernher von Braun.
Senior staff[edit | edit source]
- Commanding officer - Captain DeWayne Fulmer
- Executive officer - Fleet Captain Anne Glover
- Medical Officer - Lieutenant Julie Fulmer
- Chief Historian - Lieutenant Bradley Coleman
- *Operations Officer - Fleet Captain Grady Glover
- Computer Operations Officer - Lieutenant Karina Coleman
- Computer Science - Lieutenant Junior Grade Daniel White
- Security Officer - Ensign Andy Chamberlain
- Zoologist - Ensign Blake Hardy
Other personnel[edit | edit source]
Enlisted persons include: Petty Officer 2nd Class Jesse Coleman, Petty Officer 2nd Class Patti Coleman, Petty Officer 2nd Class Blake Hardy, Petty Officer 2nd Class Aelisha Ziga, Petty Officer 2nd Class Chris Ziga, Cadet Crewmen Annika Glover