|Name:||USS Christopher Pike|
- In Star Trek: The Adventures of Argus continuity, this ship was one of the 98 lost by the Seventh Fleet at the Battle of Tyra.
Crew Manifest[edit | edit source]
- commanding officer:
- executive officer:
- chief engineer:
- tactical/security officers:
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Trek: Pendragon
- "True North"
- "Sword of Damocles, Parts I & II"
- "Wanderers, Seekers, Warriors, Thinkers"
- "A Quiet Darkness"
- "The Ouroboros Syndrome"
- "More to This Life"
- "The Argonaut Syndrome"
- "Odyssey, Parts I & II"
- "Camelot's Ashes"
- "The Significance of a Single Day"
- "The Captain's Table: Bearers of the Light"
- "Crosses & Crowns"
- "The Blessing In the Thorn"
- Star Trek: Sons of Liberty
- "The Exercise of Vital Powers"
- "Balance of Power"
- "Tyler's Run"
- "The Vassal"
Background information[edit | edit source]
- As a tip of the hat to Star Trek: Pendragon, the Christopher Pike and Brady Thornton were mentioned in an episode of Star Trek: Outwardly Mobile by author Jay P. Hailey.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.