|Registry:||CLM-127 (original), NX-129, NCC-129, NCC-150, or NCC-170 (Federation)|
|Affiliation:|| United Earth|
In 2266 the Daedalus, commanded by Fleet Captain Christopher Pike assisted the temporally displaced USS Enterprise and USS Enterprise-A in returning the Doomsday Machine to the 24th century where it could be destroyed. Unfortunately, a baffle plate ruptured and exposed several cadets to delta radiation. Pike managed to save the cadets but in the process suffered severe radiation poisoning. The Daedalus made it to Starbase 11 where Pike received the best medical treatment. (Star Trek: New Voyages: "In Harm's Way")
En route, the team discovered a temporal anomaly in the Ilo Manitou system. (Star Trek: Shadowstar Station: "Through the Looking Glass")
In different realities, Daedalus has had different designations.
- NCC-129, NX-129 (STNV)
- Cruiser NCC-150 (The Starfleet Museum)
- Surveyor NCC-170 (Trekmania)
- Exploration craft NCC-170 (Jackill's Daedalus-class Technical Readout Data Sheets)
- USS Daedalus article at Memory Alpha, the canon Star Trek wiki.
- USS Daedalus article at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek wiki.