|Type:||Long range tactical cruiser|
History[edit | edit source]
Captain Waters started designing the USS Interpreter while on the USS Titan. The ship was almost finished when Captain William T. Riker, CO of the Titan, sent the blueprints to Admiral Picard when Waters was sent back to Starfleet Command from the Titan (Waters had left them in his old quarters on his PADD while leaving in a rush).
The Interpreter's maximum speed was warp 9.995. It also had a prototype slipstream (or quantum drive). With prototype phasers as well as prototype warp torpedoes, it was the most upgraded ship in the fleet.
Command crew[edit | edit source]
- Commanding officer
- First officer/executive officer/science officer
- Second officer/tactical officer/security chief
- Operations officer
- Chief engineer
- Lieutenant Commander Jonathon Matthews (human male)
- Chief medical officer
- Commander Samantha Connors (human female)
- Communications officer
- Lieutenant Derek Jenson (human male)